Knock, knock: What to expect during a visit from Home Care America
For many, having home medical equipment delivered for the first time can be a little intimidating — but it shouldn’t be. At Home Care America, our delivery and service technicians go above and beyond to make sure you are comfortable and confident with your new medical equipment. Here is some insight to our delivery process and what you can expect during a visit from the HCA team.
• Once we receive an order from your medical professional, we contact you immediately to set up a time and date for delivery.
• On the day of your appointment, your service technician will let you know when he or she is on the way before showing up at your door.
• When the service technician gets to your home, he or she will take your equipment out of our van and set it up wherever you like, and he or she can also help you decide on a safe and convenient location for your equipment.
• The service technician will then fully assemble your equipment and spend some time with you to make sure you know how to use, clean and maintain your new equipment.
• Your technician will also leave a phone number with you that you can call anytime if you have any questions after your technician leaves, or if there is an emergency or you need to schedule pickup.
• If for whatever reason one of our service technicians arrives and you are not home, not to worry. We will simply leave a “sorry we missed you” note on your door knob. Give us a call and we will work together to schedule another time for your delivery.
If you have any questions about delivery or service calls from Home Care America, please feel free to email or call us! We’re here and happy to answer all of your inquiries.